“The GreyForum is a series of onsite and online courses, seminars, and workshops where grey literature provides common ground for information professionals in the process of knowledge transfer”
This forum and workshop is organized by GreyNet’s Resource Policy Committee and the Institute of Information Science and Technologies (ISTI-CNR) in cooperation with Research Data Alliance, OpenAIRE, and DANS, the Netherlands Data Archiving and Networked Services.
This program and training is geared to librarians, archivists, researchers, and other information professionals in government, academics, and business involved in the creation and/or management of research data. Emphasis lies in raising awareness to data access and its potential reuse for science and society. Instructor presentations are delivered in a plenary setting.
OnLine Presentations (forthcoming)
1. Welcome by Fausto Rabitti, Head of NeMIS Lab, ISTI-CNR, Pisa, Italy
2. Research Data Alliance contribution to Open Science, Donatella Castelli, ISTI-CNR, Italy
3. OpenAIRE: The e-infrastructure to collect and anhance OA publications and data, Paola Gargiulo, OpenAIRE, Italy
4. DANS Online Archiving and Core Trust Seal Certification, Henk Harmsen, Data Archving and Networked Services, NL
5. Data Papers - Grey Literature that implements FAIR Principles, DominicFarace, GreyNet International, NL